Thursday, July 21, 2011

Power of the Moon - Movie qoute contest

I love giving stuff away and having fun! So, let's do both. We are having lots of fun over on the facebook page with a movie quote contest. Here is how it works: 

Take a famous movie quote and apply it to vampires. A winners will be chosen at random to win POTM swag. Tell your friends to get their fangs over there for some fun! Contest will run until the end of Friday the 22nd.


Here are some examples that have already been submitted.


"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f***d up maybe, but I'm scary how, I mean scary like I'm a vampire, I drain you? I make you scream, I'm here to f***n' scare you? What do you mean scary, scary how? How am I scary?" ~ Good Fellas

"I see vampires"-The Sixth Sense

‎"There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* maker. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is bite yo mamma on the neck."! ~ Smokey and the Bandit

"nobody puts vamps in the corner"- Dirty Dancing

"Leave the stake, take the cannolis"---- The Godfather

‎"I'm King of the vampires." - Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment